Bullnose Forums

Get-Together: September 16th - Be There!

I just got the first pass back on the to-be flyer for the upcoming get-together. Please let me know what you think. My comments to the young lady doing it were:

• I love it!

• Tim Meyer is a Ford engine guru, not a truck guru

• Can we put in that the address is the Church of Christ, maybe in parens and a smaller font, as the locals are more likely to know where that is instead of the address

• I'd like to get a good graphic of a 1980-86 Ford truck to replace the late model one you have at the bottom right of the flier. I'll look tonight.

• What about a splash of color?

• No entrance fee

Anyway, what do y'all think? Upgrades? Do you have a graphic for a Bullnose? (Do you recognize the graphic at the top?)

FORD_TRUCK_FLYER_edited-1.thumb.jpg.cd67d00ce7adbb8e7aa3107572a408f0.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The lady got back with me late last night. The only issue I see is she still didn't change "truck" to "engine" on the bit about Tim.

What do you think?

Looks great Gary! I like the choice of bullnose pic used at the bottom. The pic that came from is one of my all time favorites. I can't wait!

:nabble_anim_jump:

Good job, Gary! With the change regarding Tim, all will be okay.

Thanks, guys! I intend to use the graphic of the Bullnose to replace the pic of Big Blue at the top of the forum. That pic has only been a placeholder until I found something, and now I have.

Thanks, guys! I intend to use the graphic of the Bullnose to replace the pic of Big Blue at the top of the forum. That pic has only been a placeholder until I found something, and now I have.

Here's the finished flier. And, as a reminder, it is one month from today! 🎉🎊

IMG_0410.thumb.jpg.9c32a6ad72ed90f3b50f24366347a1f0.jpg

Here's the finished flier. And, as a reminder, it is one month from today! 🎉🎊

Spent most of today on advertising the get-together, and have more to go. With last night's efforts and today's the flier will have been shown virtually on most forums on FTE, this one, and even Facebook. And I had 50 copies of it made and have it posted in 14 places in town, with more to come.

Plus, I got estimates from two local places to have signs and banners made, and was blown away with the price differences! For instance, one place will make a 4'x8' banner for $68, while the other wants $270. And the first one can do 18"x24" signs for $43 while the other wants $60. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Also, I checked into having business cards made. Not that I have a business nor anything to sell, but having info about this forum and the web site on something we can hand out might be nice. I had the opportunity to tell at least one person about it as I made my rounds today, and handing out a card would have been lots easier than writing it on a piece of scrap paper.

Spent most of today on advertising the get-together, and have more to go. With last night's efforts and today's the flier will have been shown virtually on most forums on FTE, this one, and even Facebook. And I had 50 copies of it made and have it posted in 14 places in town, with more to come.

Plus, I got estimates from two local places to have signs and banners made, and was blown away with the price differences! For instance, one place will make a 4'x8' banner for $68, while the other wants $270. And the first one can do 18"x24" signs for $43 while the other wants $60. :nabble_smiley_oh:

Also, I checked into having business cards made. Not that I have a business nor anything to sell, but having info about this forum and the web site on something we can hand out might be nice. I had the opportunity to tell at least one person about it as I made my rounds today, and handing out a card would have been lots easier than writing it on a piece of scrap paper.

Well you may be talking about me. If so glad to get the invite and to put your flyer in the window. I am going to try my best to get that Saturday off and bring the old 93 dually along. Enjoyed talking to you as well!