Bullnose Forums

Get-Together: September 16th - Be There!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! Yes, and it is going on my business card as well. Or, the card for the webside/forum, which isn't a business. Some businesses don't make money when they are supposed to. But, I have no way to make money on this thing. I'm just having fun and trying to help the Bullnose community. :nabble_anim_working:

Thanks! Yes, and it is going on my business card as well. Or, the card for the webside/forum, which isn't a business. Some businesses don't make money when they are supposed to. But, I have no way to make money on this thing. I'm just having fun and trying to help the Bullnose community. :nabble_anim_working:

Here's what I'm thinking of having engraved on the trophies. What do you think? (The verbiage would be aligned in the center instead of left-aligned as shown below.) I need to get them working on them ASAP, so quick responses would be appreciated. :nabble_anim_jump:

Furthest Distance Driven

Skiatook All-Ford Truck Show

Best Paint

Best Engine

Closest To Stock

Best Upgrades

People's Favorite

Here's what I'm thinking of having engraved on the trophies. What do you think? (The verbiage would be aligned in the center instead of left-aligned as shown below.) I need to get them working on them ASAP, so quick responses would be appreciated. :nabble_anim_jump:

Furthest Distance Driven

Best Paint

Best Engine

Closest To Stock

Best Upgrades

People's Favorite

Those look good Gary, but are you sure it shouldn't be Garagemahal all-Ford truck show since you are the one putting it on rather than the town of Skiatook?

Those look good Gary, but are you sure it shouldn't be Garagemahal all-Ford truck show since you are the one putting it on rather than the town of Skiatook?

Good point. But, I doubt I would be able to get Garagemahal on there as that is 11 characters and Skiatook is 8 characters. There's a 25 to 30 character/line max, and we are already at 28 with Skiatook All-Ford Truck Show, so that would push it to 31 characters.

So, what about leaving the "All-" off and making it:

Furthest Distance Driven

Garagemahal Ford Truck Show

Good point. But, I doubt I would be able to get Garagemahal on there as that is 11 characters and Skiatook is 8 characters. There's a 25 to 30 character/line max, and we are already at 28 with Skiatook All-Ford Truck Show, so that would push it to 31 characters.

So, what about leaving the "All-" off and making it:

Furthest Distance Driven

Garagemahal Ford Truck Show

Yes! I would go that route. The "all" is unnecessary 👍

Ok, here's what it looks like now. Only I'll ask her to leave the red squigglies out. :nabble_smiley_uh: Anyway, comments requested.

That looks good! Best paint? [Dad's Truck]

Farthest driven? Jonathan [i bet he gets the 1981 ready!!]

Closest to stock? [i should drive my son's 1984 with functioning feedback system.]

It should be fun! :nabble_smiley_good:

That looks good! Best paint? [Dad's Truck]

Farthest driven? Jonathan [i bet he gets the 1981 ready!!]

Closest to stock? [i should drive my son's 1984 with functioning feedback system.]

It should be fun! :nabble_smiley_good:

Wow! You just saved me. I had "furthest" and it should be "farthest". :nabble_smiley_blush: Thanks!