Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 4x4 Oregon

Not bad for the price. Like the wheels, and it looks straight. But the A/C compressor is gone.

NOOOOO!!!

This timing is horrible, that is almost the perfect truck for me, the only way it could better is if it was a diesel.

I just gave the wife the big lecture about how we need to look after our money in these uncertain times...:nabble_anim_rules::nabble_smiley_cry:

NOOOOO!!!

This timing is horrible, that is almost the perfect truck for me, the only way it could better is if it was a diesel.

I just gave the wife the big lecture about how we need to look after our money in these uncertain times...:nabble_anim_rules::nabble_smiley_cry:

Well, in a few months it may be cheaper?

Well, in a few months it may be cheaper?

I need to get saving for my "unicorn". Right now if it comes up I can't act on it..

We should be done with the trim out of our house in a month or so then I can really get my truck fund going!

1985 250/350 4WD dually Diesel extended cab - not red in or out....

Not bad for the price. Like the wheels, and it looks straight. But the A/C compressor is gone.

I agree. Don’t care for the blue and white air cleaner. It’s got a good stance, and the trim looks good.

The instrument bezel is discolored. But, I like the truck!