Bullnose Forums

1974 Ford F-250 Ranger 4x4 High Long Bed 2dr V8 ONLY 102k Orig Miles

How many fuel tanks does this old girl have???...lol. One in the cab, and then left and right tanks under the bed too?

I really like the dentside trucks, and this one is very nice although I'm not overly keen on the color.

Yep, it has plenty of gas tanks. Yep, it is ORANGE! Would be just right in certain college towns.

But apparently the engine wasn't important in the advert as it doesn't say much about it other than "VERY HEALTHY RUNNING V8 ENGING".

Yep, it has plenty of gas tanks. Yep, it is ORANGE! Would be just right in certain college towns.

But apparently the engine wasn't important in the advert as it doesn't say much about it other than "VERY HEALTHY RUNNING V8 ENGING".

Not quite TN Vol orange and the add said 2 tanks but I count three. Maybe they meant two added fuel tanks. The engine is probably a 360 but a 390 is possible. My '69 had a VERY stout 390 with a 3.25 rear and it would throw every thing off the dash if you launched too hard from a dead stop but a sensiblely built 360 is no slouch and not as fuel hungry.

Not quite TN Vol orange and the add said 2 tanks but I count three. Maybe they meant two added fuel tanks. The engine is probably a 360 but a 390 is possible. My '69 had a VERY stout 390 with a 3.25 rear and it would throw every thing off the dash if you launched too hard from a dead stop but a sensiblely built 360 is no slouch and not as fuel hungry.

According to the VIN it’s a 360. It’s my understanding that Ford never put a 390 in a 4x4 in that era.

Nice truck.