Bullnose Forums

New Approach To Literature Section?

Ok folks, some questions for which I'd like answers. But first, I think I have the new Literature page working properly. Please take a look, but here are the notable changes:

• The years across the top are links which will take you to the page for that year and which shows the covers to all the literature, and which you can click to be taken to it

• I changed from check marks (a "P" on iDevices) to On Site, which means it is on the site, or Have, which means I own it but haven't gotten it on the site.

• All of the On Sites are links which you can click to be taken there

And now for the questions:

1. I also included the EVTM's, which are publications and several are on the site. But they aren't on the annual pages. And, if I go that way I'll need to add all of the factory shop manuals I have. But I don't have the whole shop manual on, and don't intend to do. Help?

2. I've also added another tab that has links to the stuff that is under the Misc tab. It sure seems to clutter things up. Should I take that tab off?

On my iPad it now says On Site and Have in red.

Not sure on the questions. Do what is best and easiest is my thought.

On my iPad it now says On Site and Have in red.

Not sure on the questions. Do what is best and easiest is my thought.

Glad it is working on your iPad, as that's how it was supposed to work.

As for easy, I'm going to stop pretty much where it is. I'll leave the EVTM's on there, but won't add more - at least at the moment.

Glad it is working on your iPad, as that's how it was supposed to work.

As for easy, I'm going to stop pretty much where it is. I'll leave the EVTM's on there, but won't add more - at least at the moment.

I think the EVTM's are fine where they are. Even if you uploaded the entire manual, I'd still keep the EVTM's tucked away under electrical. I had to read this several times and hop back over to the literature page. Only thing I'd suggest is shortening the table. Took me awhile to realize there were pages at the bottom. Which brings me to the miscellaneous tab. Why not just create a master link to the miscellaneous below the literature listed in the table and not list them all individually?