Bullnose Forums

1983 F250 4x4 XL in Washington w/39k orig miles No Reserve on Ebay

Yes, it is a very nice truck. But I'm not sure it'll bring $6k. Probably should, but with no flash and no A/C.

Sure is clean. Even the calibration label is still on the valve cover. And the seat is amazingly intact.

David - Thanks for calling attention to the rear fender flares. I don't like them. I think the aftermarket ones look much more integrated.

My bad. I didn't see it is an auction. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Most sellers don't do No Reserve auctions, so it's a bit unique in that sense. If it was an XLT/Lariat with AC, I bet she'd crack $10k, but the plain models don't fetch the big bucks like the fancy trucks do. I guess we will see.

I see people arguing on FB all the time over truck values, but in my opinion, auction prices on Ebay are honest indicators of market value.

My bad. I didn't see it is an auction. :nabble_smiley_blush:

Most sellers don't do No Reserve auctions, so it's a bit unique in that sense. If it was an XLT/Lariat with AC, I bet she'd crack $10k, but the plain models don't fetch the big bucks like the fancy trucks do. I guess we will see.

I see people arguing on FB all the time over truck values, but in my opinion, auction prices on Ebay are honest indicators of market value.

As my friend who sells cars says, it’s worth what you can get for it.

Nice, but I agree, definitely like steelies better than those wheel covers! :nabble_face-with-open-mouth-vomiting-23x23_orig: