Bullnose Forums

1982 F150 XLS Flareside in Spokane WA only $2000 obo

No. They are in the top two! I'd have to swap wheels to take it home. :nabble_smiley_argh:

But for $2k, I like it!

Yeah, I think $2000 obo for this truck is a very reasonable price, especially for somebody that knows (and cares) about it's significance. Although very faded and possibly missing the original silver bezels, it is otherwise fairly well intact for it's age. In the past 3 years or so, I've only come across a very small handful of XLS trucks for sale, and they're usually rusted into oblivion, or they've been painted and modified far from their original state. This one doesn't look too bad, although the blue wheels would have to go or be painted back to silver again.

PS: I only came across it by accident while I was looking at another Flareside in the area.

No. They are in the top two! I'd have to swap wheels to take it home. :nabble_smiley_argh:

But for $2k, I like it!

Yeah, I think $2000 obo for this truck is a very reasonable price, especially for somebody that knows (and cares) about it's significance. Although very faded and possibly missing the original silver bezels, it is otherwise fairly well intact for it's age. In the past 3 years or so, I've only come across a very small handful of XLS trucks for sale, and they're usually rusted into oblivion, or they've been painted and modified far from their original state. This one doesn't look too bad, although the blue wheels would have to go or be painted back to silver again.

PS: I only came across it by accident while I was looking at another Flareside in the area.

Nice find, Cory! :nabble_smiley_good:

Nice find, Cory! :nabble_smiley_good:

I hope somebody buys it and restores it. If it ends up getting all chopped up it would break my heart...lol.

For only $2000 I'd buy it myself if it wasn't on the other end of the continent.

The advert says "This Item Isn't Available Anymore". A birdie tells me it is going to a good home. :nabble_smiley_wink:

The advert says "This Item Isn't Available Anymore". A birdie tells me it is going to a good home. :nabble_smiley_wink:

Do tell!! I've been checking the ad every day waiting to see if/when it went somewhere, hoping an enthusiast would get their hands on it. If it gets chopped up, lowered, and de-XLS'd it will break my heart...lol.

Do tell!! I've been checking the ad every day waiting to see if/when it went somewhere, hoping an enthusiast would get their hands on it. If it gets chopped up, lowered, and de-XLS'd it will break my heart...lol.

I promised the guy I'd not spill the beans. But, I didn't promise that I'd not tell that there are beans to be spilled. He said he'd tell y'all. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I promised the guy I'd not spill the beans. But, I didn't promise that I'd not tell that there are beans to be spilled. He said he'd tell y'all. :nabble_smiley_whistling:

I promise I’ll be posting more pictures when I pick up the truck! I will also decode the door tag when I get the picture. Very close friends of mine are holding onto it until I finish this semester of college! I have been looking for this truck since I was 16. It is a 302 4 speed O/D. I don’t know if it’s the SMOD or SROD. Like I said, I will be posting an update of the specs I have when I get some more pics. Here are some other pics of the truck. It is a tilt wheel truck without cruise. Of course the XLS bezels are missing :nabble_smiley_angry:, but I have the correct bezels for it. It will be a decent and fun project to complete after I finish college. I have been collecting NOS XLS pieces since I was 16, and it’s exciting that a real XLS will get them! Sorry the pics aren’t the best! I will be creating a new thread with way better pictures when I finally pick up the truck! Also before any one asks, yes the blue wheels are going to be the first to go! :nabble_smiley_wink: