Bullnose Forums

Mirror head [E5TZ-17723-A] - changed from NOS to "used"

:nabble_anim_handshake:

I'm thinking this mirror pictured on the Ebay listing is NOT an NOS mirror. Wouldn't this be a convex mirror with the "objects in mirror...." wording on it??

It also looks to have signs of wear on the mirror glass. The NOS parts I've seen still have factory plastic / cling material on front and back to protect during transport.

Troy

I'm thinking this mirror pictured on the Ebay listing is NOT an NOS mirror. Wouldn't this be a convex mirror with the "objects in mirror...." wording on it??

It also looks to have signs of wear on the mirror glass. The NOS parts I've seen still have factory plastic / cling material on front and back to protect during transport.

Troy

My apologies! The photo shows a "new" box, but later it states that it is used...

Item specifics

Condition:

Used

I did not notice that. :nabble_smiley_cry:

My apologies! The photo shows a "new" box, but later it states that it is used...

Item specifics

Condition:

Used

I did not notice that. :nabble_smiley_cry:

yea, no problem. Many sellers on eBay either don't understand what NOS means or are unwilling to be upfront with accurate information.

On a related note, I was able to locate an NOS mirror head at Dennis Carpenter this afternoon. I placed my order for the last one they had. So, all is NOT bad (:

I have a set of new reproductions on there now, and they are terrible. They constant wobble and shake and fall out of place. These were the best reproductions available. I have since found a complete NOS left side assembly and now this right side head unit. Ford parts are always best!

Troy