Bullnose Forums

Mexican short bed crew cab F200

7C38ED4F-9956-4ABA-A9C1-9E1ACF4667DE.thumb.jpeg.01fe6b9dd98715b6f6a5c871c055782f.jpeg

Oddball 5-lug F200 short bed crew cab from Mexico. Notice it has just one fuel tank, and something on the dash in the fog lamp switch area. Shaun, notice the power window switch bezels? This makes the second time I have seen this (although the rosewood grain does not match the dash). It also has 87+ rear window glass and the straight shift lever looks like the 87 Borg Warner T18/T19 lever. I wonder where this was made since all of the USA crew cabs came out of the Canadian factory.

It sure is clean;).

Also, it is advertised as being an '86, but has a mechanical clutch and a cover over where the hydraulic master would be. Also...it is obviously a gas engine...but there's no DSII module on the fender apron. What what's in it for ignition;).

Oh...and did you see the fender humps inside the bed?...

It sure is clean;).

Also, it is advertised as being an '86, but has a mechanical clutch and a cover over where the hydraulic master would be. Also...it is obviously a gas engine...but there's no DSII module on the fender apron. What what's in it for ignition;).

Oh...and did you see the fender humps inside the bed?...

I did notice those odd fender tubs... I think I’ve seen this before on Mexican trucks. Good point about ignition, I wonder if it is breaker points?! It’s an odd duck and I have no idea how much is because it was built for the Latin American market, and how much of it may be resto-mod. The seats definitely don’t look like 1986...

I did notice those odd fender tubs... I think I’ve seen this before on Mexican trucks. Good point about ignition, I wonder if it is breaker points?! It’s an odd duck and I have no idea how much is because it was built for the Latin American market, and how much of it may be resto-mod. The seats definitely don’t look like 1986...

More fender tubs with a little sound! :nabble_anim_handshake:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Ford+F200+Mexico&view=detail&mid=0C9D26E6E1474CFE97280C9D26E6E1474CFE9728&FORM=VIRE

Very interesting truck Jonathan.

Anybody notice the fog light switch on the instrument bezel?

I can see that something is there, but I can’t get a good enough look to be able to tell if it is for fog light, could you? I didn’t see fog lights, but some are tucked in the grille and not very obvious.

I can see that something is there, but I can’t get a good enough look to be able to tell if it is for fog light, could you? I didn’t see fog lights, but some are tucked in the grille and not very obvious.

It looks as if the top reads "FOG LIGHTS", but the video is too grainy to tell.