Bullnose Forums

Device to measure paracidic amp draw?

When you coming to Corona,.... I mean Massachusetts, can you say "roll bar":nabble_anim_blbl:

Ron,

There were some whispers recently that I might have to make another trip to Sturbridge, MA this year, but there's been nothing confirmed. I have also been told that I may not be allowed in that factory again due to new security rules and me being a foreign national.:nabble_smiley_grin:

And, on that roll bar...I believe that old rat infested '81 is gone now. I'm not 100% sure as it is quite a long drive away, but I saw a picture of it on FB recently. There is a local group that posts pictures of derelict vehicles, and it was on there. This is it...with the trees cut down, and garbage and rats removed...lol. Looks like the rollbar is gone too. Sorry man.

70489354_10157274548360605_7774935320331550720_o.jpg.546ac93aa0cea65b9bd39729d44b0bec.jpg

I find this guys channel extremely helpful with diagnostics. VERY good teacher. Check it out if you have time.

If the link doesnt work the title of his video is "Improved Methods to Find Parasitic Draw (Battery Drains Overnight)" by Schrodingers Box