Bullnose Forums

Camper Special

By the way, this reminds me...I follow this girl on Instagram with a 1972 F100, and she posts a lot of stuff from her late father's collection of car stuff. This past week she posted a bunch of pictures from a 1985 Montgomery Ward truck accessories catalog. I've never heard of this company, but some of you might remember it? Anyway, one of the pages shows a rear window tunnel accessory (Item M in the picture below, 2nd item down the right hand images). I can't read the details, but I assume it was meant for a similar purpose?

MW.jpg.3262080b3cac93889391cfa51e755e7a.jpg

By the way, this reminds me...I follow this girl on Instagram with a 1972 F100, and she posts a lot of stuff from her late father's collection of car stuff. This past week she posted a bunch of pictures from a 1985 Montgomery Ward truck accessories catalog. I've never heard of this company, but some of you might remember it? Anyway, one of the pages shows a rear window tunnel accessory (Item M in the picture below, 2nd item down the right hand images). I can't read the details, but I assume it was meant for a similar purpose?

Cory,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montgomery_Ward

David

Yea its basically a diy Bronco with an actual pickup bed. Its not something Id probably ever do but as someone who camps with dogs, I see the utility.

The vinyl snaps on to the cab roof but there has to be something on the exterior too or its just a rain catcher.

It caught my eye because Ive just never seen it before and im constantly cruising CL ads.

Yea its basically a diy Bronco with an actual pickup bed. Its not something Id probably ever do but as someone who camps with dogs, I see the utility.

The vinyl snaps on to the cab roof but there has to be something on the exterior too or its just a rain catcher.

It caught my eye because Ive just never seen it before and im constantly cruising CL ads.

Hmmm, Factory or home made?