Bullnose Forums

Garagemahal Facebook Page

Yesterday I created a Facebook page for the Garagemahal, meaning this webpage and forum. I'd love to have any and all of you like it and share it if you see fit.

In fact I decided, for some odd reason, to advertise the new Facebook page. So, if you see it please click it and add to the fun. :nabble_anim_working:

However, I don't want to use the FB page for troubleshooting nor answering questions as I really don't see Facebook as a good medium for that. Given that, I will turn people that ask questions or pose problems here. If you think that's a mistake please help me understand why.

I think this is a good idea Gary. The Garagemahal is a fantastic resource that is under-used. It needs more exposure. I liked and shared the page, and I have pointed facebookers this direction many times. Some just like the FB format and can't be bothered to register here which I find really odd, but others have been very appreciative at least for whatever link I directed them to. There are a lot of members in those FB groups and a lot of potential to reach bullnose owners.

I think this is a good idea Gary. The Garagemahal is a fantastic resource that is under-used. It needs more exposure. I liked and shared the page, and I have pointed facebookers this direction many times. Some just like the FB format and can't be bothered to register here which I find really odd, but others have been very appreciative at least for whatever link I directed them to. There are a lot of members in those FB groups and a lot of potential to reach bullnose owners.

Thanks, Jonathan. I use FB, as you know, and use this forum. But I see them as filling different niches. To me, FB is good for "hey, look what I did", but the forum is good for that plus compiling a history of how to fix things or how to accomplish things.

Anyway, if we can get reach more people then that's good.

Thanks, Jonathan. I use FB, as you know, and use this forum. But I see them as filling different niches. To me, FB is good for "hey, look what I did", but the forum is good for that plus compiling a history of how to fix things or how to accomplish things.

Anyway, if we can get reach more people then that's good.

And today I added the Bullnose Forum Facebook page. Not quite sure how all of this should fit together, but maybe with your help we'll get there.

• 10 months later...

Question for the FB users:

The Bullnose Groups seem to all require an approval to be a member, but they are public pages.

If you comment on those pages, or create a post, does it show up in your own friend's news feeds?

Cory - That's a really good question. I've been wondering the same, so just did a test. I posted on the bullnose fords 80-86, which is a public page, and my wife didn't see it.

But, I have had a few instances where a FB friend of mine liked a post I've done on one of those pages, so that had me concerned. And, since I have the two FB pages, Bullnose Forum and Gary's Garagemahal, I've joined two of the groups as Bullnose Forum and post that way. But the others don't seem to allow a "page" to join, so just post as myself, which is what I did on the bullnose fords 80-86 page.

Cory - That's a really good question. I've been wondering the same, so just did a test. I posted on the bullnose fords 80-86, which is a public page, and my wife didn't see it.

But, I have had a few instances where a FB friend of mine liked a post I've done on one of those pages, so that had me concerned. And, since I have the two FB pages, Bullnose Forum and Gary's Garagemahal, I've joined two of the groups as Bullnose Forum and post that way. But the others don't seem to allow a "page" to join, so just post as myself, which is what I did on the bullnose fords 80-86 page.

Some groups do allow pages to join, such as the 429/460 Big Block Fords page.