Bullnose Forums

1980-1986 instrument cluster lens with trip odometer - used

I need one of these, but not that bad. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Shaun,

I have one of these lenses I'll never use. I'll dig it out sometime this week and see what condition it is in. I bought a full US cluster out of an '84 Bronco for the tach, and I'll never use the lens.

Shaun,

I have one of these lenses I'll never use. I'll dig it out sometime this week and see what condition it is in. I bought a full US cluster out of an '84 Bronco for the tach, and I'll never use the lens.

That would be awesome! If it's in useable shape I'm definitely interested and we can work something out once I get your A/C stuff to you (still hunting for the right box at work, the inner A/C box is lengthy).

That would be awesome! If it's in useable shape I'm definitely interested and we can work something out once I get your A/C stuff to you (still hunting for the right box at work, the inner A/C box is lengthy).

I may have secured the big AC components locally, but probably won't know until the weekend or after. However, even if I don't take the big plastic pieces, I'd still love to get my hands on the smaller components...control panel and vacuum operators, lines, etc. In any case, I should know by this weekend. There is a local guy parting out an '86 and he is just in the process of stripping the dash out now.

I'll dig that US cluster out this week and see what the lens looks like and let you know. I don't really need the US speedo either, so if you needed a spare I could chuck that in there too. I'll be back.

I may have secured the big AC components locally, but probably won't know until the weekend or after. However, even if I don't take the big plastic pieces, I'd still love to get my hands on the smaller components...control panel and vacuum operators, lines, etc. In any case, I should know by this weekend. There is a local guy parting out an '86 and he is just in the process of stripping the dash out now.

I'll dig that US cluster out this week and see what the lens looks like and let you know. I don't really need the US speedo either, so if you needed a spare I could chuck that in there too. I'll be back.

Alright cool, I already have a box for the smaller stuff like the harness, cables, and control panel so I'll be ready to go if you grab the air boxes locally.

I have a good speedometer, but what I also need is the manual trans block off plate for underneath the tach, and maybe the printed circuit if it's there and you don't need it. No worries if you do.

Alright cool, I already have a box for the smaller stuff like the harness, cables, and control panel so I'll be ready to go if you grab the air boxes locally.

I have a good speedometer, but what I also need is the manual trans block off plate for underneath the tach, and maybe the printed circuit if it's there and you don't need it. No worries if you do.

I just sent you an email with some pics. The manual trans block off is there too, and I have another as a spare so it's available if you want it.

I just sent you an email with some pics. The manual trans block off is there too, and I have another as a spare so it's available if you want it.

Replied. Thanks!