Bullnose Forums

Front bumper spoiler / air dam

Interesting. I didn't know anyone made something like that. And I don't know anything about Go Industries, but did find this 2017 brochure, and it doesn't have spoilers.

So that appears to be something from the 80's. And back then similar spoilers were popular on the E-Series vans. I can't say that's what it is for, but I suspect it may be.

I'd be interested in seeing what that looks like on a bullnose. Have to search for some online images. Could look ridiculous but I'm still curious

Something like this one below.

DSC_0116.jpg.f065a084bf26e40fc340b5f2a20a922d.jpg

The big front spoilers were not hugely popular on the trucks, but they were available back in the day. I believe Lund used to make them as well. Like Gary says...they were very popular on the vans though...they had a street culture all their own back then.

My old 1980 F100 had a roof spoiler on it...they were pretty rare too, but I did see two of them for sale a year or so ago...same kinda deal...unpainted originals that were never installed.

I'd be interested in seeing what that looks like on a bullnose. Have to search for some online images. Could look ridiculous but I'm still curious

Something like this one below.

The big front spoilers were not hugely popular on the trucks, but they were available back in the day. I believe Lund used to make them as well. Like Gary says...they were very popular on the vans though...they had a street culture all their own back then.

My old 1980 F100 had a roof spoiler on it...they were pretty rare too, but I did see two of them for sale a year or so ago...same kinda deal...unpainted originals that were never installed.

I don't have an account on that site so doesn't look like I can send a message. Would you want to see if the seller could take some photos of the installation sheet?