Bullnose Forums

Dash Bezel Lense Replacement

Danny G

Has anyone ever dealt with this? Turn signals etc.

There is a nice bezel on ebay right now for a fair price but the lenses for the warning lights are missing in a couple spots.

I have, yes...but I have a spare scrap bezel here that I was able to steal a lens from. I removed a bezel from a truck at the junkyard and it was missing a lens and had a couple others that were disconnected on one end.

IMG_8515.jpg.7cb6dc733affadbbafc96921c1525536.jpg

IMG_8516.jpg.852e8aa0cbe80ab38c261f2e63465739.jpg

IMG_8517.jpg.83d1b578d4314738c7c981e514f4e2cf.jpg

So I stuck a new one in the empty hole and glued it in place with a glue gun (from my wife's tool box...lol). I also cut the end(s) off the other loose lenses and glued them back in place as well.

IMG_8519.jpg.5df2cb51b31905854824001c053e3620.jpg

Looks like they attached those lenses at least two different ways. I have a bezel or two here where they were melted into place, and another one where they were glued into place.

In any case, they can be fixed. If there is a specific lens you need let me know I could send you one if I have it.

Has anyone ever dealt with this? Turn signals etc.

There is a nice bezel on ebay right now for a fair price but the lenses for the warning lights are missing in a couple spots.

I have, yes...but I have a spare scrap bezel here that I was able to steal a lens from. I removed a bezel from a truck at the junkyard and it was missing a lens and had a couple others that were disconnected on one end.

So I stuck a new one in the empty hole and glued it in place with a glue gun (from my wife's tool box...lol). I also cut the end(s) off the other loose lenses and glued them back in place as well.

Looks like they attached those lenses at least two different ways. I have a bezel or two here where they were melted into place, and another one where they were glued into place.

In any case, they can be fixed. If there is a specific lens you need let me know I could send you one if I have it.

good deal. looks like this one has impressions where it was melted in place. SHould be no big deal to clean that up.