Bullnose Forums

Glad you joined! Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a town/city. (No real addresses.)

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section to show us all about your Bronco and track the progress.

Glad you joined! Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I just had a town/city. (No real addresses.)

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section to show us all about your Bronco and track the progress.

I call Billings Montana home. I will get some shots of my Bronco up this weekend.

I call Billings Montana home. I will get some shots of my Bronco up this weekend.

You are now on the map.

As for Billings, I assume you've flown out of there? Quite a rush when you run out of runway. :nabble_smiley_scared:

I worked for Conoco for 22 years. Been to the refinery a few times.

You are now on the map.

As for Billings, I assume you've flown out of there? Quite a rush when you run out of runway. :nabble_smiley_scared:

I worked for Conoco for 22 years. Been to the refinery a few times.

That it is, as the plane heads off the Rims. I work in a nachine shop that rebuilds pipeline pumps for Conoco

That it is, as the plane heads off the Rims. I work in a nachine shop that rebuilds pipeline pumps for Conoco

I would think a lot of the industry there is connected to the oil patch.

The Conoco shuttle used to fly from Ponca City to Billings a few times a week. I've been on it quite a few times, and some times the pilots would let the plane drop after clearing the mesa. It was cool. :nabble_smiley_wink: