Bullnose Forums

Hello-New Member from Northern VA

Jesse3877

This is what I get for getting too wrapped up in work and not paying attention to the forum for almost 2 years (and just lurk). I missed that we had another member in the same town as me at the time!

I just moved to Milton, DE this past summer from Leesburg! Dang it! I'll have to drop in sometime when we're back (feels like every other month or two).

We've been missing you! But now I know why - you moved to lower, slower Delaware. Everything there goes at a snail's pace - except for at that roundy-round place in Dover. :nabble_smiley_wink:

We've been missing you! But now I know why - you moved to lower, slower Delaware. Everything there goes at a snail's pace - except for at that roundy-round place in Dover. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I agree with you 100%...LSD definitely makes you stop and appreciate the scenery! Watching my house slowly grow out of an empty lot has been fun and trying all at the same time!

I agree with you 100%...LSD definitely makes you stop and appreciate the scenery! Watching my house slowly grow out of an empty lot has been fun and trying all at the same time!

Big diff from northern, VA. Used to live just into PA outside of Wilmington and frequently drove into Falls Church. :nabble_smiley_cry:

This is what I get for getting too wrapped up in work and not paying attention to the forum for almost 2 years (and just lurk). I missed that we had another member in the same town as me at the time!

I just moved to Milton, DE this past summer from Leesburg! Dang it! I'll have to drop in sometime when we're back (feels like every other month or two).

JMU, hit me up next time you are coming into town, maybe when weather warms up. I like talking trucks and sharing knowledge.