Bullnose Forums

Looking for 6.9 IDI Engine/Emissions Diagnosis Manual

Hello all,

This site has a wealth of information! I'm still sorting through it all.

I downloaded and printed the 6.9 Diesel Engines (Group 22) Manual.

However, on the Glow Plug System page 22-08-18, it says the system is "covered in the

Engine/Emissions Diagnosis Manual."

Does anyone have a copy of this I could get or could you point me to where on the site I could download one?

Thanks!!

Does anyone have a copy of this I could get or could you point me to where on the site I could download one?

I don't have the one for 1986, but I could send you the 1985 version if it is any help. I don't have an oil hammer in my Bullnose, so I know nothing about these engines;).

I don't have the one for 1986, but I could send you the 1985 version if it is any help. I don't have an oil hammer in my Bullnose, so I know nothing about these engines;).

Rembrant,

That would be great! I'll PM you my email.

Thanks!

- deleted -

Thanks Steve. I'll definitely be asking lots of questions soon. I just sold a Tercel so I have room at the house for the truck now. I'd been parking him @ work so I haven't gone through him too well yet.

I know my back tank has a pinhole. There's a blue plastic fuel line connected to nothing as well. I've got to find the selector valve...maybe it's gone? I've got some air in the lines so I wanna clear that up asap and get the correct plugs in and on a manual switch...I think my controller is going out...WTS only works sometimes.