Bullnose Forums

Fuel protector [gas lock]; period correct accessory.

Scott, it might go well with an aftermarket period correct grill? :nabble_smiley_wink:

Haha that it would. I was actually really tempted at the novelty of it but in practice I know it would get thrown in the door pocket pretty quickly.

Hopefully someone here gets it and reports back on it.

Wonder if it only works pre-flapper?

Nope! Interesting!

Me either!, but it wouldn't last long with me either...lol.

These are incredibly annoying lol! My truck came with two locking gas caps and in a state where you don’t even have to get out of your car, having to get out just to unlock a cap or give the keys to the attendant just ruins that quiet little moment of contemplation.

These are incredibly annoying lol! My truck came with two locking gas caps and in a state where you don’t even have to get out of your car, having to get out just to unlock a cap or give the keys to the attendant just ruins that quiet little moment of contemplation.

They were listed in some of the accessories catalogs, if I recall correctly.

I had one of the traditional style locking gas caps on one of the dual tanks in my F150. I was never given keys for it, but that didn't happen to matter because it popped right off with a small pry-bar. It was more of a deterrent than a lock.

They were listed in some of the accessories catalogs, if I recall correctly.

I had one of the traditional style locking gas caps on one of the dual tanks in my F150. I was never given keys for it, but that didn't happen to matter because it popped right off with a small pry-bar. It was more of a deterrent than a lock.

I wonder if anyone has attempted to put a anti syphon screen in the tube... this eliminates any need for a locking cap