Bullnose Forums

1983 F250 4x4 Oregon

Should be a hydro clutch. The 460's and IDI's got the hydro in '83 when they came out, and everything else got it in '84.

Odd that it has a York/Techumseh A/C compressor, as the factory air got the Sanden in '82. So that must have been part of the dealer-installed A/C package.

Wonder why the front is level with the back? I like it, but that's not the way Big Blue was.

Should be a hydro clutch. The 460's and IDI's got the hydro in '83 when they came out, and everything else got it in '84.

Odd that it has a York/Techumseh A/C compressor, as the factory air got the Sanden in '82. So that must have been part of the dealer-installed A/C package.

Wonder why the front is level with the back? I like it, but that's not the way Big Blue was.

Well, there you go! I thought the hydro clutch was post 1986 for some reason.

Mine isn’t level either. My 94 was but the PO had the extra leaf put in. Rode great! :nabble_anim_crazy:

Well, there you go! I thought the hydro clutch was post 1986 for some reason.

Mine isn’t level either. My 94 was but the PO had the extra leaf put in. Rode great! :nabble_anim_crazy:

I disagree with it being "level". I can see a difference between the tire and fender/bedside when comparing front and rear.