Bullnose Forums

Cab swapping suggestions

Bobbylee

Bobbylee - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

However, I hope you've read the email I sent you. Among other things it said to:

Please go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread/topic in that folder about yourself and your truck.

That step is important as we hold everyone to the guidelines, so you need to have read them and if you haven't please do so.

As for your project, I'm not sure what experience we have with 99 frames, but is it an F150, 250, 350, SuperDuty, or what? I think that will make a difference.

Anyway, I'm sure others with more knowledge than I will be along soon.

Again, welcome!

Bobbylee - Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

However, I hope you've read the email I sent you. Among other things it said to:

Please go to the New Members Start Here folder, read the guidelines, and then start a new thread/topic in that folder about yourself and your truck.

That step is important as we hold everyone to the guidelines, so you need to have read them and if you haven't please do so.

As for your project, I'm not sure what experience we have with 99 frames, but is it an F150, 250, 350, SuperDuty, or what? I think that will make a difference.

Anyway, I'm sure others with more knowledge than I will be along soon.

Again, welcome!

Welcome!