Bullnose Forums

Air intake hose [E5TZ-9B659-B] - NOS

I agree with you, Shaun. All of the Bricknose trucks I've worked on had the air cleaner box on the driver's fender apron, as your second pic shows. I'm sure the catalog is wrong. Again.

I just went out and looked at the part numbers on my 86 5.0 Bronco and the numbers match. So I am gonna have to say 85 and a1/2 to 86. As the pictures show, and the 87 I took the donor harness from, the filter housing is on the left fender well, not the left valve cover.

I just went out and looked at the part numbers on my 86 5.0 Bronco and the numbers match. So I am gonna have to say 85 and a1/2 to 86. As the pictures show, and the 87 I took the donor harness from, the filter housing is on the left fender well, not the left valve cover.

Again, thanks. Im starting to think I need to start paying you a finders fee or something.

Again, thanks. Im starting to think I need to start paying you a finders fee or something.

David enjoys using his gifts of remembering and finding things. (Or, to put it another way, he enjoys spending other's money. :nabble_smiley_wink:)

:nabble_anim_handshake:

Dave, if you happen to find a smog pump Ford part number E1TE-D2A let me know. I have been searching and have had no joy. From what I am seeing, they fit a lot of cars and pickups from 78 to 87. with California smog.

Call me, 928 273 7166, email me old55pete@cs.com, or throw a rock at me...…………………...lol