Bullnose Forums

1980 Ford F-150 SHORT BED V8 4X4 PS PB RESTORED

Not bad little short wheelbase 4x4 here. It's not a 100% original, but it's fairly well intact for being four decades old.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/174186402848

s-l1600.jpg.e00ac465b8bbd9158cb72885f5ad46ba.jpg

The chrome wheel arch trim pieces are not correct...I don't think the originals flared out like that did they?

And the interior has had some rehab work...the dash and dash pad have been changed. It has an AC dash, but the truck does not have AC.

Still, I like the plainness of it, and white wheels and dog dish hubcaps.

I'd say it's priced too high, for sure.

But it may have the Hi-Lo HVAC system. One notch above heater but one notch below A/C. Had the vents in the dash and no compressor. The HVAC controls don't appear to have an A/C position, which fits. But that's really hard to tell.

Ahhh, OK. I've heard about that system, but have never laid eyes on one. That may explain it. It's a nice little truck. I like the simplicity of it. Not sure it will fetch the asking price, but if one is not in a rush, might as well start high!

But it may have the Hi-Lo HVAC system. One notch above heater but one notch below A/C. Had the vents in the dash and no compressor. The HVAC controls don't appear to have an A/C position, which fits. But that's really hard to tell.

Ahhh, OK. I've heard about that system, but have never laid eyes on one. That may explain it. It's a nice little truck. I like the simplicity of it. Not sure it will fetch the asking price, but if one is not in a rush, might as well start high!

It would be easy to put A/C on it. :nabble_smiley_wink: