Bullnose Forums

Part # for ford 300-6 duraspark

Johns3524

Thanks everyone for the responses, I wasnt aware that the maverick early 70s used that reluctor. That wouldve been a smaller inline 6 right? like the one I had in my 66 Bronco. well thanks again all.

Yes 200 and 250s had the Duraspark from 75-84 or so. Different engine, but like I said . . doubt the reluctor is different.

Thanks for the pics and part #'s Gary..

"Yes 200 and 250s had the Duraspark from 75-84 or so. Different engine, but like I said . . doubt the reluctor is different. "

I never thought to check those motors for simlar parts as my big bore 6's. That makes me feel better about the availability of stuff since those otors are raced around the world...

"Yes 200 and 250s had the Duraspark from 75-84 or so. Different engine, but like I said . . doubt the reluctor is different. "

I never thought to check those motors for simlar parts as my big bore 6's. That makes me feel better about the availability of stuff since those otors are raced around the world...

Well nothing similar about the engines, other than the amount of cylinders. But distributors often have similar shaft sizes. A reluctor on a same size shaft and . . .probably the same.