Bullnose Forums

I have my new CNC plasma cutter table running!

reamer

Gary,

I was joking with Ron on FB that he'd soon be making parts for Sikorsky!

Hi Gary,

Using Fusion 360 (CAD) for drawing, (talk about a head ache, getting the bracket done in 3 days watching tutorials)

and the G-code is driven by Mach 3.

and YES the side frames of the bush bar is next! along with some other goodies!

brush.jpg.569d49f19eb35106d308c25d25d8430d.jpg

Brush_with_top4.thumb.jpg.444f3f05840dd60898f78e8c75fbcac8.jpg

Hi Gary,

Using Fusion 360 (CAD) for drawing, (talk about a head ache, getting the bracket done in 3 days watching tutorials)

and the G-code is driven by Mach 3.

and YES the side frames of the bush bar is next! along with some other goodies!

I don't know about Fusion 360, but I understand the headache bit. Boy did I hit my head against the wall doing the 3D for the speaker patch!

Are the tubes for the bush bar welded to the side frames? I have a Ford one and the tubes bolt onto the side frames. At least one tube is bent, and I've always planned to take it off and replace it as it looks easy. If I remember correctly, the tube has a piece welded in the end and it has a nut welded to it.

I don't know about Fusion 360, but I understand the headache bit. Boy did I hit my head against the wall doing the 3D for the speaker patch!

Are the tubes for the bush bar welded to the side frames? I have a Ford one and the tubes bolt onto the side frames. At least one tube is bent, and I've always planned to take it off and replace it as it looks easy. If I remember correctly, the tube has a piece welded in the end and it has a nut welded to it.

On mine, yes, tubes are welded.

When making these for others, I plan on supplying the side frames and fog-lamp mounts, you get you own tubes. This is a SUPER saver on shipping....

I don't remember if I ever sent you a complementary dash patch.....Want one?

When making these for others, I plan on supplying the side frames and fog-lamp mounts, you get you own tubes. This is a SUPER saver on shipping....

I think that having the new owner supply the tubes is a good idea. As you said, it'll sure cut down on the shipping cost. But will you supply any drawings to show how big they usually are and where they go?

On the dash patch, sure! I'd like one.

If you are interested, I can supply you with pictures and dimensions of the full size push bars that are a little taller, like this one.

Snapchat-1670140224.thumb.jpg.b44d4a9986ad9cc84ef15b49fe8a547e.jpg

These ones sit the top tube above the Ford emblem, although not in my pic due to the slight body lift.