Bullnose Forums

Radio antenna kit [E0TZ-18813-A] - NOS

Interesting!

I've inserted them here so they are captured, then saved them to OneDrive/Ford Trucks/Website/Electrical/Radios as Antenna Layout Instructions 1 and 2. And, I've added a note in the Forum & Website Upgrades spreadsheet to add them to a page.

Thanks!

Could there really be somebody out there willing to pay $100 for an antenna assembly? Geez. :nabble_anim_confused:

Could there really be somebody out there willing to pay $100 for an antenna assembly? Geez. :nabble_anim_confused:

There are a lot of things in this world that I will easily blow $100 bucks on, but one of those antennas wouldn't be one of them.:nabble_smiley_grin:

For the longest time I was going to install one of the Bricknose cowl panels to get the smaller perforated holes, since I was having the truck painted anyway. That plan ended abruptly one day at the junkyard when I realized that I was probably never going to find one without and antenna hole. Since my '84 is a radio delete truck, it never did have an antenna (or a hole for one) and I had no intention of ever putting an antenna in it. I think by the time the Bricknose arrived, in the odd chance somebody bought a radio delete model, it still had the antenna hole, but with a plug in it? Would have been a keen engineering /production upgrade since the Bullnose required two different cowl panels (actually, three I believe when you factor in the one that had the shorter/fewer slots).