Bullnose Forum

New bench seat and door panel options from LMC

salans7

Ok, good! I really don't recommend drilling new holes as they are almost assuredly not going to be reinforced like the factory holes are. So I'm glad they are making a bracket to use to original holes. :nabble_smiley_good:

I have to disagree, two of the four mounting points for the bench seats in both my F150 and my F350 wiggled loose from the sheet metal. All they are is square nuts spot welded to the sheet metal. I don't trust the factory holes with my life. There are definitely MUCH stronger options for mounting the seats in these trucks, and I will definitely be heading down that road when the time comes.

Ok, good! I really don't recommend drilling new holes as they are almost assuredly not going to be reinforced like the factory holes are. So I'm glad they are making a bracket to use to original holes. :nabble_smiley_good:

I have to disagree, two of the four mounting points for the bench seats in both my F150 and my F350 wiggled loose from the sheet metal. All they are is square nuts spot welded to the sheet metal. I don't trust the factory holes with my life. There are definitely MUCH stronger options for mounting the seats in these trucks, and I will definitely be heading down that road when the time comes.

Sounds like it would be a good idea to do a how to thread on reinforcing the seat mounts.

Sounds like it would be a good idea to do a how to thread on reinforcing the seat mounts.

The holes on both of my trucks are reinforced. I'll take some pics and post them tomorrow. But I've not had any problems with them pulling loose.

Those are TMI products. You can go directly to TMI and get any color. They debuted that stuff in the SEMA bullnose build. I plan to do the same to my 85.

I'm leaning towards their bench but also really like the buckets like they used in their bullnose build.

Those are TMI products. You can go directly to TMI and get any color. They debuted that stuff in the SEMA bullnose build. I plan to do the same to my 85.

I'm leaning towards their bench but also really like the buckets like they used in their bullnose build.

Reading through the build thread it sounds like they provided the dash and it looks similar to that nice red one in the 'horse leather' truck for sale awhile back. I don't see it on their site though.