Bullnose Forums

1986 F250 4x4 XLT Lariat on Ebay - SoCal truck

Funny the things you notice!

Isn't that the truth.

And...the exhaust goes under the trans cross member and the skid plate is notched to accept it.

Again, driving down the road it's a sharp looking truck as is.

Looking at the engine bay - I don't see the spider legs on it but it still has the pumps. Would it pass emissions if needed?

Speaking of skid plates, does anyone have one they no longer need?

And...the exhaust goes under the trans cross member and the skid plate is notched to accept it.

I believe that exhaust is stock. We were talking about it on a previous 1986 F250 w/460. Somebody said...Gary I assume...that sometime during the 1985 model year the 460 got dual downpipes to the muffler, and then a single outlet?

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/1986-F250-4x4-29k-original-miles-on-Ebay-in-Florida-tp43765.html

http://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/file/n49145/11.jpg

I had my rear main and pan gasket replaced by a trusted mechanic. He said right off, I’ll fix that exhaust by the cross member. He’s a Ford guy, especially Ford diesels, and he was aware that something funky is in that area.

Ha! I saw the guys on FB talking about this truck and a guy that is local to the truck said it was for sale recently for $1500! I guess the seller got a great deal on it. I certainly have no need for an 8-lug 4x4 with a 460, but for $1500 bucks I'd "need" one...lol.

Ha! I saw the guys on FB talking about this truck and a guy that is local to the truck said it was for sale recently for $1500! I guess the seller got a great deal on it. I certainly have no need for an 8-lug 4x4 with a 460, but for $1500 bucks I'd "need" one...lol.

I just went through the pictures again, and I would be surprised if this thing passes $7k. There's a TON of little things wrong with it that will need to be addressed by the new owner. Those taillights are sun baked, both bumpers are tweaked (even though seller claims they're in great shape :nabble_anim_confused:), the horn bar is beyond repair and missing a cruise control button, etc, etc.

Looks like it was pulled (sold locally, offer made, etc).

I'd post in the wanted section but are you looking for the tcase, front tank, rear tank or all three?

Looks like it was pulled (sold locally, offer made, etc).

It was also on Craigslist I believe for $7950 or something like that.

Just saw a little post on Instagram from Chris L with a small photo of the truck and a caption of "Can't stop" so I think it's safe to say it went to good hands.

• 5 months later...