Bullnose Forums

1985 F150 Explorer

Ok, I redid the post for my friend!

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/bend-ford-f150/7061887836.html

My friend is selling this truck, the listing is absolutely rubbish, but the truck is in amazing shape, I helped him clean it up a bit, gave him some spare bits here and there and lent a hand as needed

I think I am going to re-write the add for him as this truck has nice options.

It is a late 1985, carb, C6. It has cruise and AC. It is the explorer edition (missing one explorer badge). has the underhood light that pulls out.

The body is straight and the only rust is on the roof of the cab. New tires about 80 miles ago. Fuel switch works. No oil leaks amazingly!

Needs new window seals on the outside bottom of the windows.

This truck is all original, not sure of the miles and truly was a one family owned truck, I know the family.

I am trying hard to make him keep it, but he has a "modern" truck... some people....

Anyhow, here is the listing with a few pics. They are terrible... It is a great looking truck really.

This is where the shop manuals I have cam from :)

OLD LINK DELETED

Here is the new post I did, look at those pics!!!

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/bend-ford-f150/7061887836.html

4 people are going to see it today..

I can’t believe my friend doesn’t want to keep it, his 23 year old son wants a Tacoma and doesn’t like this truck, his 17 year old wants a Subaru...

What is wrong with this world? This truck is perfect for living here, all the lakes and campsites around here.

Someone is getting a hell of a great truck for a great deal...

4 people are going to see it today..

I can’t believe my friend doesn’t want to keep it, his 23 year old son wants a Tacoma and doesn’t like this truck, his 17 year old wants a Subaru...

What is wrong with this world? This truck is perfect for living here, all the lakes and campsites around here.

Someone is getting a hell of a great truck for a great deal...

So it sold today to a retired gentleman. He has just restored an old (1967ish) fishing boat. He wants the truck ti tow it to the lake at the weekends.

Very nice chap, very nice home for this truck!

9BA39D8A-B680-4407-BED4-FB692537B978.jpeg.127d05c8e844c0ad8c0fba063f2b4c51.jpeg