Bullnose Forums

1983 F150 on CL in Chicago - Restoration with custom interior work

This old Bullnose is not exactly my cup of tea, but somebody sure put a lot of time and money into it. They did a lot of custom upholstery work too. Again, it's not really something I'd want personally, but I have to give it a nod for all the work that was done to it.

Make sure to check out the behind the seat area.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/d/chicago-1983-ford-f150/7052462747.html

Very slick! And, look closely at the covered dash pad.

The only thing I don't like on that interior is that it's red, but even then it's a shade darker which isn't as bad as the OEM color. Very, very tastefully done. It gives me quite a few ideas for my own truck since I really would like the interior to be a little less plain.

The only thing I don't like on that interior is that it's red, but even then it's a shade darker which isn't as bad as the OEM color. Very, very tastefully done. It gives me quite a few ideas for my own truck since I really would like the interior to be a little less plain.

I wonder what carpet they went with? It looks like it fits the floor very nicely.

I agree that it is tastefully done. I'm not a fan of the adapter plate on that stereo, but the upholstery work and carpeting is quite nice.