Bullnose Forums

Howdy guys

Jacob84

Hey guys. My name is Jacob and I’ve been a bullnose owner for 6 years. My bullnose was a gift from a friend. It belonged to his dad who had passed away. Since I’ve pulled it out of the weeds (literally) it’s been an ongoing project/restoration with family and friends. I have a lot of great memories surrounding it already. It serves as my daily, my work truck, hot rod, and dirt road drifter. I live in Arkansas. I’m a pretty avid Ford guy and love building and learning anything I can about them. Feel free to ask any questions, I don’t mind getting off in the weeds. I’m post some pics of the truck when I get a chance

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of The Natural State do you live in? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section about your truck, including pics, what you've done, what you are planning to do, etc. We'll follow. :nabble_smiley_good:

Welcome! :nabble_anim_handshake:

What part of The Natural State do you live in? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a city.

Hope you'll start a thread in the main section about your truck, including pics, what you've done, what you are planning to do, etc. We'll follow. :nabble_smiley_good:

Thanks! I live in Hot Springs. I'll get some pics together and get that started. I just finished a 351w build that I'm sure some guys would be interested in

Thanks! I live in Hot Springs. I'll get some pics together and get that started. I just finished a 351w build that I'm sure some guys would be interested in

You are now on the map. And, you aren't that far from me. Plan to attend the truck show in September in Skiatook, OK.

As for the build, I'm sure we'll all be interested. Bring it on!

You are now on the map. And, you aren't that far from me. Plan to attend the truck show in September in Skiatook, OK.

As for the build, I'm sure we'll all be interested. Bring it on!

Thank ya sir! I'd love to try and make that show. I'll get to work on that build thread!