Bullnose Forums

Monthly Photo?

Hello all, aren't we due for a change of scenery? Anyone have a good truck pic for February? 🙂

Yes, we are due for a change. However, I've been asleep at the wheel, so thanks for reminding me/us. My excuse is that I absolutely LOVE that pic.

So, please y'all, send the pics in. After we've had a few I'll put up a poll and we can choose.

Yes, we are due for a change. However, I've been asleep at the wheel, so thanks for reminding me/us. My excuse is that I absolutely LOVE that pic.

So, please y'all, send the pics in. After we've had a few I'll put up a poll and we can choose.

Gary, would you perhaps archive the monthly pics in a locked topic in the picture gallery? And what about nominating someone else's photo from their gallery pictures?

Gary, would you perhaps archive the monthly pics in a locked topic in the picture gallery? And what about nominating someone else's photo from their gallery pictures?

Jonathan - Excellent idea! I've created a new gallery in the Picture Gallery entitled Monthly Pictures. It is pinned to the top and locked. :nabble_smiley_good:

As for nominating someone's picture, have at it. We will want to get his/her approval before using it, but that shouldn't stop you from nominating it.

Jonathan - Excellent idea! I've created a new gallery in the Picture Gallery entitled Monthly Pictures. It is pinned to the top and locked. :nabble_smiley_good:

As for nominating someone's picture, have at it. We will want to get his/her approval before using it, but that shouldn't stop you from nominating it.

Kristopherdb "second chance" 85 flareside with chrome and lighted headlights is a nice pic, I think...

IMG_6710.thumb.jpg.715c8d68b73f68582866dfaf43c8847f.jpg

I am away for work and my wife sent me this 😎4B6ED086-0761-49F5-97FA-E00AC116540A.thumb.jpeg.27bc74ba55d27ad5f27f386e39cb1179.jpeg