Bullnose Forums

Monthly Photo?

Guys - I put the picture of Big Blue at the top of the forum just as a place-holder, hoping that we would get a line-drawing of a Bullnose to use there. However, that hasn't happened and I just saw a pic that stunned me. So, what do y'all think about changing the picture out on a monthly basis and having a monthly contest to decide?

Here's the one I vote for as our pic for January, 2018. And, with Jonathan's approval I'll do it. What do y'all think?

Jonathans_1981_and_Sunset.jpg.1dd13d615823279cdf89ace5fa05c7aa.jpg

What do you guys think about the rules including that the truck has to be a Bullnose and owned by a member on here?

Now, if we just had approval by Jonathan, ......

I pass the resolution that the truck must be owed by a site member.

Anyone second?:nabble_anim_claps:

I like that pic, but of course I am biased! 😉 And of course you can use it! I would be honored. I like the monthly pic idea and agree it is more fun if we stick with members' trucks.

Well, I just discovered that the theme I've chosen for the website, including the forum page, doesn't give many options on the header. I'll explore what else I can do, but we do have a new pic. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ok, I took out the "header" and inserted a picture. Now we can have however big or oddly-shaped pic we want. Hope it works for y'all.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I just discovered that the theme I've chosen for the website, including the forum page, doesn't give many options on the header. I'll explore what else I can do, but we do have a new pic. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ok, I took out the "header" and inserted a picture. Now we can have however big or oddly-shaped pic we want. Hope it works for y'all.

Hello all, aren't we due for a change of scenery? Anyone have a good truck pic for February? 🙂