Bullnose Forums

Cutting hole in door thoughts

kramttocs

Agreed. I am going to be driving the truck for awhile without door panels so will keep an eye out for flexing.

I hadn't heard of the doors cracking. I wonder if there's a TSB on that. (Angelo - I have all the TSB's but haven't scanned them in yet.)

These are sold by Complete Performance and are made by Solo Motorsports. At $27 each it isn't bad but, like Shaun, I've not seen Bullnose doors crack.

Anyway, here's what they look like and where they go:

Door_Handle_Reinforcement.jpg.0fc95977623a003ac1da257db987f480.jpgCracked_Door.thumb.jpg.9ba13b354bf3279c9f9f0da2f9b749bb.jpg

I hadn't heard of the doors cracking. I wonder if there's a TSB on that. (Angelo - I have all the TSB's but haven't scanned them in yet.)

These are sold by Complete Performance and are made by Solo Motorsports. At $27 each it isn't bad but, like Shaun, I've not seen Bullnose doors crack.

Anyway, here's what they look like and where they go:

I had and still have an aeronose, but haven’t seen cracking.

Definitely good to know and keep an eye on.

I had and still have an aeronose, but haven’t seen cracking.

Definitely good to know and keep an eye on.

are we talking door handle where the arm rest is, interior door release handle or exterior door release handle? I have new doors but wondering if I should do the reinforcement while they are out. Seems cheap enough.

are we talking door handle where the arm rest is, interior door release handle or exterior door release handle? I have new doors but wondering if I should do the reinforcement while they are out. Seems cheap enough.

Interior release where the remote and chrome handle goes. Door installed or not doesn't really make a difference. Just do it before installing the remote. Doing it is really up to you. Not a major reason to do it on these years but not a downside to it either (besides time/money :nabble_smiley_beam:)

Interior release where the remote and chrome handle goes. Door installed or not doesn't really make a difference. Just do it before installing the remote. Doing it is really up to you. Not a major reason to do it on these years but not a downside to it either (besides time/money :nabble_smiley_beam:)

If you do get them I'd be interested to know if they can be installed underneath and still sit flat.