Bullnose Forums

Factory Air Horns

Yes the embedded PDF's are super crisp. Excellent work!

Yes, embedded pdf's are the sharpest way to get the info on the site. Having said that, there are a lot of times when I want to quickly post a pic in a thread of a schematic or whatever, and having posted the EVTM's as images I can right-click the schematic, choose Copy Image Address, and paste that into the "Or copy an image from the Internet:" part of Insert Image. Works really well, but you have to make sure the code you paste in ends with jpg. Sometimes I've edited the image and Weebly sticks a number on the end that has to be taken out.

Anyway, I'll go back and clean up that page and just leave the pdf's. Just wanted you to see what happens when you do things like copy a pic from the internet.

Yes, embedded pdf's are the sharpest way to get the info on the site. Having said that, there are a lot of times when I want to quickly post a pic in a thread of a schematic or whatever, and having posted the EVTM's as images I can right-click the schematic, choose Copy Image Address, and paste that into the "Or copy an image from the Internet:" part of Insert Image. Works really well, but you have to make sure the code you paste in ends with jpg. Sometimes I've edited the image and Weebly sticks a number on the end that has to be taken out.

Anyway, I'll go back and clean up that page and just leave the pdf's. Just wanted you to see what happens when you do things like copy a pic from the internet.

It's amazing how computers work.

Looking forward to the update. I emailed you a test PDF, check it out when you have a chance.

It's amazing how computers work.Looking forward to the update. I emailed you a test PDF, check it out when you have a chance.
Got the email, processed the file, and replied.

I've played with many different ways to present the info on the website, and have found that doing a screen grab from a zoomed-in pdf is pretty good.  But the best is the pdf itself.

On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 12:37 PM Angelo Voltura [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <redacted_email_address> wrote: