Bullnose Forums

Parts Master Catalog

Gary I have up to Section 20 of the Forel version, the other version is actual Ford text I believe. That version I have in full. Everything you've seen so far has been from the Ford issued one and not the Forel version.

They are sorted out into 2 seperate folders on my laptop.

This is the main one I have:

You may have the Real McCoy then. That's great!

The one I have from Forel looks like this on the back:

Forel_Publishing.thumb.jpg.8a5a8c5bda102958cab87a1ac6c74f6d.jpg

You may have the Real McCoy then. That's great!

The one I have from Forel looks like this on the back:

The Forel version I have is incomplete only showing up to section 20 and digital only. The back of the book is nothing but blue and says FORD MOTOR COMPANY in big white letters on it with the part number for the book in the bottom corner. I found that on some third party website a few years ago and hung onto it.

The one from Ford themselves is the one you'll be getting content from.

The Forel version I have is incomplete only showing up to section 20 and digital only. The back of the book is nothing but blue and says FORD MOTOR COMPANY in big white letters on it with the part number for the book in the bottom corner. I found that on some third party website a few years ago and hung onto it.

The one from Ford themselves is the one you'll be getting content from.

Book? So it is an actual book?

Book? So it is an actual book?

The digital version of the Forel one I have looks like it was book someone had scanned in years ago.

The digital version of the actual Ford one I pulled from my dealer tech info that was more than likely scanned and added when they updated their systems years before I started working for them. I don't know how searchable they are. But the content is there.

The Ford one I have blows the Forel one away.

The digital version of the Forel one I have looks like it was book someone had scanned in years ago.

The digital version of the actual Ford one I pulled from my dealer tech info that was more than likely scanned and added when they updated their systems years before I started working for them. I don't know how searchable they are. But the content is there.

The Ford one I have blows the Forel one away.

I'm lost. Do you have a book, or a scan of a book?

I'm lost. Do you have a book, or a scan of a book?

No physical hard copy.

I have two copies here. I have a scanned book, but only partially scanned, of the 2012 publication for the master catalog published by Forel. I have up to section 20 of that.

The second copy is the actual documents that were supplied to Forel for the making of the book you can buy on Amazon and there is a lot left out in the Forel copy. These are Ford original documents. These are what you get when you look up info on our Ford computers. They are digital images in a PDF, hence why I say I don't know if they are searchable. That's what I've been posting here, not the Forel stuff.

No physical hard copy.

I have two copies here. I have a scanned book, but only partially scanned, of the 2012 publication for the master catalog published by Forel. I have up to section 20 of that.

The second copy is the actual documents that were supplied to Forel for the making of the book you can buy on Amazon and there is a lot left out in the Forel copy. These are Ford original documents. These are what you get when you look up info on our Ford computers. They are digital images in a PDF, hence why I say I don't know if they are searchable. That's what I've been posting here, not the Forel stuff.

Got it! Thanks, I'm a bit slow.

As said, I'd be happy to do the OCR'ing on my new whiz bang computer. But I don't want you to get in trouble with Ford.

No physical hard copy.

Got it! Thanks, I'm a bit slow.

As said, I'd be happy to do the OCR'ing on my new whiz bang computer. But I don't want you to get in trouble with Ford.

Its a perk of working for 'em. :nabble_smiley_happy:

What needs updating?

EDIT: The more I dig through these the more I learn about these trucks, never knew you could get stone shields for your cab corners!

EDIT 2: The amount of overload my brain is in from the sheer volume of content I'm seeing is absolutely mind blowing. I've never seen bullnose stuff so nitty gritty before.

Its a perk of working for 'em. :nabble_smiley_happy:

What needs updating?

EDIT: The more I dig through these the more I learn about these trucks, never knew you could get stone shields for your cab corners!

EDIT 2: The amount of overload my brain is in from the sheer volume of content I'm seeing is absolutely mind blowing. I've never seen bullnose stuff so nitty gritty before.

I don't suppose you have newer catalogs available, or are they all on-line only?