Bullnose Forums

New Parts Source

If it is not a defunct catalog, they have NOS of every hard to find molding trim for the outside of the vehicle, plus A pillar trims and dash bezels.

I know Chuck personally, He is honest and straight-up.

He specializes in 1948-to 1952, (but does up to the 80's) Ford trucks and specializes in Marmon-Herrington 4x4 conversions.

A stickler for detail. and one of the few D-C "agents."

He's located in Hamden, CT has a warehouse of '48-'52 parts and running trucks.

His knowledge base is second to none on those years.

Yes his prices are lofty sometimes, but they are NOS, or original, no Chinese crap here (on the 48-52 stuff)

Last time I was there he had over 20 older doors, glass, mechanisms, hoods, beds, cab and electrical parts.

Chuck scowers the country finding farm trucks and old fire engines.

A master at flatheads and carbs.

Never mention him here cause of his specialty years.

When I restored my 1948 F-5, he was the guy that found solid wheels for my truck on the west coast.

Every thing Ford sold in the mid-west and east coast had "widow maker" Split rims.

Don't dismiss him just yet.....

He specializes in 1948-to 1952, (but does up to the 80's) Ford trucks and specializes in Marmon-Herrington 4x4 conversions.

Yes his prices are lofty sometimes, but they are NOS, or original, no Chinese crap here (on the 48-52 stuff)

Last time I was there he had over 20 older doors, glass, mechanisms, hoods, beds, cab and electrical parts.

When I restored my 1948 F-5, he was the guy that found solid wheels for my truck on the west coast.

Every thing Ford sold in the mid-west and east coast had "widow maker" Split rims.

Ron - Could you contact him and give him a link to this thread and ask him to comment? For instance, why does it appear that he's using the DC catalog? Is he expanding into Bullnose? Etc?

Ron - Could you contact him and give him a link to this thread and ask him to comment? For instance, why does it appear that he's using the DC catalog? Is he expanding into Bullnose? Etc?

Something to keep in mind too is that catalog is from 2012. If he is a DC authorized rep, they likely supply all the photos and marketing stuff to him for his use. That is pretty typical for all "authorized" retailers. Would be good to know what his current bullnose inventory is like though.

Your input adds credibility to him/his business, but the face he presents (presented?) to the online world that knows DC is “rip off”. I’m sure if I knew him or had bought from him I might hold a different opinion. In any case, he should address the catalog issue - he may be a nice guy, but it just looks bad. NPD also re-sell DC parts and they obfuscate the heck out of part numbers, but at least they look professional.