Bullnose Forums

New Parts Source

I hadn't heard of them either. But they have quite a bit of stuff. However, things like guages are EXPENSIVE! Perhaps other things aren't.

Anyway, good find!

Thanks for sharing the resource!

That would be a good thread, Gary: a place for us to post where to find various parts. Ive already come up with some deep internet finds and it would be nice to know I saved someone the headaches that I went through.

Thanks for sharing the resource!

That would be a good thread, Gary: a place for us to post where to find various parts. Ive already come up with some deep internet finds and it would be nice to know I saved someone the headaches that I went through.

How about going to the Resources folder and starting a new thread there?

I hadn't heard of them either. But they have quite a bit of stuff. However, things like guages are EXPENSIVE! Perhaps other things aren't.

Anyway, good find!

Why are some of their pictures lifted straight from an older version of the Dennis Carpenter catalog? That picture with the white aeronose and cream bullnose was right on the cover of my last DC catalog. Also, most of those listings also look like they were pulled from an older version of DC's website/catalog?

Why are some of their pictures lifted straight from an older version of the Dennis Carpenter catalog? That picture with the white aeronose and cream bullnose was right on the cover of my last DC catalog. Also, most of those listings also look like they were pulled from an older version of DC's website?

It's possible they are just reselling stuff from DC, but I have no idea. I just hadn't seen them before so wanted to share.

Why are some of their pictures lifted straight from an older version of the Dennis Carpenter catalog? That picture with the white aeronose and cream bullnose was right on the cover of my last DC catalog. Also, most of those listings also look like they were pulled from an older version of DC's website?

It's possible they are just reselling stuff from DC, but I have no idea. I just hadn't seen them before so wanted to share.

I found this “company” a while back but completely dismissed them as their catalog seemed anything but - it was a blatant copy of DC sans the DC name and contact details on every page. Rather bold and shameless. Great artists may copy, but not like this.

I found this “company” a while back but completely dismissed them as their catalog seemed anything but - it was a blatant copy of DC sans the DC name and contact details on every page. Rather bold and shameless. Great artists may copy, but not like this.

Glad I'm not the only one who found issue with them because of it.