Bullnose Forums

Literature Sources

This is just to let you know of a couple of sources for literature on our trucks.

The other day David found a copy of the book TOD and SROD Four-Speed Manual Transmissions at AbeBooks. I ordered it and will scan it and host it when it comes in. But I looked through Abe's listing of Ford books and realized that he's just a central point for many used book stores across the US.

He had a listing for what appeared to be a piece of the MPC and I wanted to find out more about it, so called the store that has it - Crossroad Books. Turned out that it really is just a few sections of the MPC, so I'm not interested. However, the gentleman said he might actually have a complete MPC, so we started talking about what I'm looking for and he said he has ~60 boxes of books that aren't yet listed in their catalog. So he'll go through them and shoot me an email about what he has.

But then he asked if I'd perused their catalog and I confessed that I hadn't. So I did. Wow! He has a LOT of Ford stuff. I went through the 1980 - 86 stuff and ordered a 1982 Bronco brochure and a 1984 EEC-III Test Manual. But if you are in the market for factory shop manuals, EVTM's, etc you might want to take a look. In the search results things are in chronological order and the 1980 stuff starts on Page 5.