Bullnose Forums

Factory AC conversion thoughts?

And around here a lot of the jy ones rusted out. Guess a bad semi exposed location.

If you need that engine side vacuum line piece, Shaun posted a link to a reasonable priced dealer not long ago. Another part that doesn't survive long in the jy sun with the hoods left up.

Right. Mine is rusted out as well, and Dr. Google brings up nothing on the YH-362 other than previous people like me looking for them. They are showing in the most recent NPD catalog, but price and availability is unknown...they must have had some NOS units? If they were reproductions I'd assume they would have a price on them...

IMG_3289.jpg.e162788eec776643da02090d2042e667.jpg

I haven't checked Dennis Carpenter or JBG since I don't really shop with either one, but I'll take a look just in case.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And around here a lot of the jy ones rusted out. Guess a bad semi exposed location.

If you need that engine side vacuum line piece, Shaun posted a link to a reasonable priced dealer not long ago. Another part that doesn't survive long in the jy sun with the hoods left up.

Right. Mine is rusted out as well, and Dr. Google brings up nothing on the YH-362 other than previous people like me looking for them. They are showing in the most recent NPD catalog, but price and availability is unknown...they must have had some NOS units? If they were reproductions I'd assume they would have a price on them...

I haven't checked Dennis Carpenter or JBG since I don't really shop with either one, but I'll take a look just in case.

I'm sure I have a spare, Cory. Headed to the shipping place tomorrow and can include it in the run. Email me your address as I don't think I've shipped to you.