Bullnose Forums

Heater control cable [E0TZ-18552-A] - NOS

'Wonder if this is the unicorn that will fit my 82 non-AC with the "regular" heat option?

I repaired my OEM cable with a tempered choke cable from a lawn mower shop, but would love an NOS.

Gary, any help from the magic fiche?

Mark - I'm "playing" with a wiring harness with a label I put on it that says "From Mark - 1996 CA-spec 460". So I can't be bothered to climb the microfiche tower. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, why won't this work? From Documentation/HVAC/HVAC Systems:

18552-header_orig.thumb.jpg.7ba193947f517545a281ac2600e877cd.jpg18552_orig.thumb.jpg.37125fae17b560a236d3d93ebf184990.jpg

Mark - I'm "playing" with a wiring harness with a label I put on it that says "From Mark - 1996 CA-spec 460". So I can't be bothered to climb the microfiche tower. :nabble_smiley_evil:

Seriously though, why won't this work? From Documentation/HVAC/HVAC Systems:

Too funny. I still remember the weather on that day while I paced acres of that yard trying to get a cell signal to ask details on what you wanted. That was a fun day. Time truly flies.

That is good news. Thanks for the paste from the document section. Logging in to order my unicorn from Ebay!

Too funny. I still remember the weather on that day while I paced acres of that yard trying to get a cell signal to ask details on what you wanted. That was a fun day. Time truly flies.

That is good news. Thanks for the paste from the document section. Logging in to order my unicorn from Ebay!

It has been some time, but it is happening finally. I'm mapping through what wires need to be used, which one goes where, etc. Gonna get interesting.

Thanks again!