Bullnose Forums

1985 F150 4X4 California Truck w/94k orig miles on Ebay

This old girl looks like she's fairly well preserved. Bidding is already under way.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/202868046833

I know we all have different tastes (and thank god for that...lol) but I think this truck is a real beauty. I like them relatively plain like this one...but with the factory rally wheels (which appear to be the 8" wide version) and the height/stance. Perfect, I love it. I'd rock that truck exactly the way it is. Being a 4x4 with 351 in this condition, I betcha this thing goes for decent money.

2.jpg.1142d386db90fdf95de5a556e6f22242.jpg

I agree; that is a nice looking Bull! The wheels are definitely the optional 1987 - 1991 8" wide version of the Deluxe Argent Styled Steel wheels. Nice touch!

The only thing that hurts it as far as resale goes is the fact that it is a long wheelbase.

The only thing that hurts it as far as resale goes is the fact that it is a long wheelbase.

Correct, however that's where people like me come in. I prefer the long bed trucks.

Heater core must be leaking...lol. I only noticed because I was looking at pictures of AC parts, but the heater core is bypassed.