Bullnose Forums

6.9IDIot

Hello All,

I have a 85' F-250 HD 4x4 with a 6.9 IDI. Originally it was a two tone tan and brown color with the explorer package, but the previous owner repainted the truck and it now appears to be more of a race red color. It's entire life has been spent as a farm truck from the time the original owners bought it in Janesville Wisconsin up to 4 months ago when I first got the truck. I have slowly been mechanically fixing it up since then and over winter would like to begin cosmetically fixing the truck up. I plan on keeping the truck for quite some time but eventually it will be retired from it's daily driver duties and become more of the occasional driver.

20191023_160054_(1).thumb.jpg.2d339f4f997b06f8ca4f35306c841ef7.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck! Looks to be in pretty good shape, and should be a solid package. What are your plans for it?

And, you'll probably want to start a thread in the main section to track the progress of your work as well as ask questions of us. We like to follow along. :nabble_smiley_wink:

What part of Wisconsin are you in? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town/city.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck! Looks to be in pretty good shape, and should be a solid package. What are your plans for it?

And, you'll probably want to start a thread in the main section to track the progress of your work as well as ask questions of us. We like to follow along. :nabble_smiley_wink:

What part of Wisconsin are you in? We have a member's map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and I'd be happy to add you if I had a town/city.

I am located in Waterford, WI. Towards the south east corner of the state. I plan on starting a thread once I get into the body work as I mainly am planning on doing panel replacements along with possibly adding some sound reduction and carpeting on the interior.

I am located in Waterford, WI. Towards the south east corner of the state. I plan on starting a thread once I get into the body work as I mainly am planning on doing panel replacements along with possibly adding some sound reduction and carpeting on the interior.

You are now, quite literally, on the map! :nabble_smiley_wink: