Bullnose Forums

Banged my truck up

Black ice is a bitch. Bashed off a small telephone pole.

The core support for the most part looks ok looks straight but I definitely need the vertical peice that bolts on the right hand side and the filler panel on the support that surrounds the hood latch, but I'm going to need a hood for sure and all the grille stuff and a driver fender. I have a passenger fender already.

20191230_115326.thumb.jpg.e0cd1f0099313901596c1c7af88a175c.jpg

Seems like I cannot win lately. Any chance I can get some help guys? What you all have out there?

Damn, I wish I still had the old grille stuff from Darth, but it is long gone. You might call Pete's Used Parts in Newport News VA. (757) 599-1200 and ask if Donnie is available. Tell him if he is there or Will if not that Bill Vose said to call. He has a few 80s F-series and Broncos in a huge yard. Good luck!

Angelo - So sorry to see that. Hope you get it fixed soon. :nabble_smiley_sad:

I see a New York Plate...

I have a couple of old grills, and the "Stone guard" (sheet metal under the grille) and some headlight buckets, (if you want to do a road trip to North Eastern CT).

I see a New York Plate...

I have a couple of old grills, and the "Stone guard" (sheet metal under the grille) and some headlight buckets, (if you want to do a road trip to North Eastern CT).

I dont think theres much mechanical damage fortunately.

However it is my daily driver and I have been sick since the 20th so I have no touched it. I almost want to let it sit until spring, I dont know that I want to fix it our in the cold and snow lol.