Bullnose Forums

Flareside diamond plate bed rails are done!

reamer

So any thoughts about making some replacement steel pieces ? If you can roll the radius farther, you can make patch panels for that part of he bed sides.

Hi Pete

I'm not sure there's a "market" for them.

Do you need a set?

Looks like it could be very difficult to complete a 340degree-360degree curl especially if you want the whole panel made....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pete

I'm not sure there's a "market" for them.

Do you need a set?

Looks like it could be very difficult to complete a 340degree-360degree curl especially if you want the whole panel made....

I do need some. But I don't mean the entire side panel. I mean the rolled edge and the 4 or so inches that sticks out with it. Those areas are prone to rust.

I do need some. But I don't mean the entire side panel. I mean the rolled edge and the 4 or so inches that sticks out with it. Those areas are prone to rust.

Got-cha!

You need the "roll" and the top-horizontal section.....do you want all the way over to the 90 degree bend?

Right, don't need the bend. Actually, it would fit both the older bed sides with the slanted edges and the horizontal edges , like the Bullnose trucks. I would be interested in several pieces.

I will "investigate" the situation, and do some "test rolls" with the appropriate ga. steel........