Bullnose Forums

1982 XLT Lariat w 29k mint!

I saw that as well and think it is the MAP sensor. I’m out and about and don’t have access to my ‘82 EVTM, but the online ‘85 EVTM shows this:

Interesting, veddy interesting! (i.e. Arte Johnson)

Something I’ve observed, and I could be wrong of course. My 86 to me has more power and more response than my 94 F250 with the 460 did. It didn’t have the MAF Sensor though. Horsepower and torque.

Interesting, veddy interesting! (i.e. Arte Johnson)

Something I’ve observed, and I could be wrong of course. My 86 to me has more power and more response than my 94 F250 with the 460 did. It didn’t have the MAF Sensor though. Horsepower and torque.

I loved Arte!

Your '86 is carb'd and the '94 was EFI'd, although speed-density and bank-fired. IOW, no mass airflow sensor. I hope with MAF and SEFI Big Blue's 460 will be more responsive.

And, by the way, the '82 has a manifold air pressure (MAP) sensor.

I loved Arte!

Your '86 is carb'd and the '94 was EFI'd, although speed-density and bank-fired. IOW, no mass airflow sensor. I hope with MAF and SEFI Big Blue's 460 will be more responsive.

That would be good to know.

I loved Arte!

That would be good to know.

Sry my bad with the link. But yes that’s the one, I think they have a couple postings/ vehicles , all of which look nice. They’re a long way from home posting in the Portland Oregon area since they appear to be out of Texas, but that truck is sharp!