Bullnose Forums

CHANGE TO FORUM

Gary Lewis

Gary,

I finally had to log in again this morning. I was always showing as logged in, and didn't even know that there was a problem with it. It was my signature/truck info at the bottom of my posts that had always been invisible to me, but is now showing up. That is just new in the last couple days.

FWIW I was also logged out this morning. Like others, I'm also needing to click the "View More" link at the bottom to get it to show me more of a long thread.

It seems to remember that I clicked that link so many times, as now EVERY thread is enveloped in that long-thread background. I'm sure that doesn't make any sense but I'm sure others have seen it.

Mozilla Firefox v.current on Win10.

FWIW I was also logged out this morning. Like others, I'm also needing to click the "View More" link at the bottom to get it to show me more of a long thread.

It seems to remember that I clicked that link so many times, as now EVERY thread is enveloped in that long-thread background. I'm sure that doesn't make any sense but I'm sure others have seen it.

Mozilla Firefox v.current on Win10.

Being logged out was to be expected with the changes that were made. But I don't understand having to click "View More". Let's see if that persists.