Bullnose Forums

1985 F250 4X4 one owner w/29,000 original miles

I guess the holes in the roof mean that it had a visor on it at some point...

Those holes in the roof will easily turn that $8k truck into a $1k truck if they aren't sealed properly. These cabs will rot from the inside out if left like that.

I like the look of visors, but I would never put one on my truck for that reason.

Those holes in the roof will easily turn that $8k truck into a $1k truck if they aren't sealed properly. These cabs will rot from the inside out if left like that.

I like the look of visors, but I would never put one on my truck for that reason.

Agreed. I've seen the roof of Bullnose cabs rotted out without having had visors installed. I've never been much of a fan of visors myself, but I know a lot of people do love them. My old 1980 Bullnose I had years ago had a roof spoiler on the back of the cab, and although it was sealed well, it was full of screws too. It was on the truck when I bought it, so I left it alone. It's not something that I would have installed personally.

Agreed. I've seen the roof of Bullnose cabs rotted out without having had visors installed. I've never been much of a fan of visors myself, but I know a lot of people do love them. My old 1980 Bullnose I had years ago had a roof spoiler on the back of the cab, and although it was sealed well, it was full of screws too. It was on the truck when I bought it, so I left it alone. It's not something that I would have installed personally.

Looks nice!

Agreed. I've seen the roof of Bullnose cabs rotted out without having had visors installed.

Yep, my old cab never had a visor but it did have a poorly sealed cb antenna hole as well as failed drip rail sealant and so it was rotting away on the inside.