Bullnose Forums

Rims for my truck.

Okay, i know this question is not within the purview of this site but i was hoping that yall would be able to shed some light on this for me. The wifes vehicle just took a dump on her and i we cant afford a new/used vehicle so im trying to throw together a running truck from the yard. I have a set of 265/65 R17 tires i want to put on my 95f150 4x4. Does anyone know if theres a rim that’ll work for that?

Those look alot like the Bullitt rims that came with the Mustangs Bullitt Mustang just chrome vs gun metal powder coat. I had a set of Bullitts on my 35th Anniversary.

I really like these ones by american racing, too bad I cant find any of their models with the right bolt patterns. These are 15x8's but bolt patter is 5x114 vs the 5x139 I think we have.

rims.png.e86da0da9cd19848151a22a5628392db.png

I really like these ones by american racing, too bad I cant find any of their models with the right bolt patterns. These are 15x8's but bolt patter is 5x114 vs the 5x139 I think we have.

speaking also of rims.

What diameter did you go with?

Anyone have a preference that is not the standard 15 x 8?

speaking also of rims.

What diameter did you go with?

Anyone have a preference that is not the standard 15 x 8?

I wanted the American Racing Torque Thrust wheels but as stated you can't get them in the correct bolt hole pattern unless you go to a 20" wheel if I remember correctly.

I previously had 15" Cragers but wanted a change. I went with 17" diameter wheels mainly because I wanted to stay with the same tire diameter for speed reference. 18" wheels didn't leave enough meat on the tires for me. Personally not a fan of really low profile tires with the roads I travel.

I wanted the American Racing Torque Thrust wheels but as stated you can't get them in the correct bolt hole pattern unless you go to a 20" wheel if I remember correctly.

I previously had 15" Cragers but wanted a change. I went with 17" diameter wheels mainly because I wanted to stay with the same tire diameter for speed reference. 18" wheels didn't leave enough meat on the tires for me. Personally not a fan of really low profile tires with the roads I travel.

they have a few versions factory in our hole pattern, I guess if you really wanted them you could use an adapter, but personally I would prefer not to.