Bullnose Forums

Glove box liner for 1981 F150

Frank Wyatt

Just checking in, maybe some one has one or can pick one up on a salvage yard run.

I forgot to look today. I might have one, and will look tomorrow. BUT, mine will be the A/C version that is shorter, and will be made of cardboard like the early ones. However, in Feb of '85 they came out with glove box liners made of plastic, and that's what I like to use.

I'll look tomorrow after church to see if I have one and let you know.

I forgot to look today. I might have one, and will look tomorrow. BUT, mine will be the A/C version that is shorter, and will be made of cardboard like the early ones. However, in Feb of '85 they came out with glove box liners made of plastic, and that's what I like to use.

I'll look tomorrow after church to see if I have one and let you know.

Thanks, and it doesn't matter to me right now what version I get since mine degraded and fell out of the dash, dumping every thing in the floor board while I was going down the road. Again thanks.

Thanks, and it doesn't matter to me right now what version I get since mine degraded and fell out of the dash, dumping every thing in the floor board while I was going down the road. Again thanks.

Frank - As I thought, all mine are A/C liners. But I have a cardboard and a plastic one spare. The cardboard one is ok, but the plastic one is cleaner. However, it has a repair, as shown below. It is yours if you want it for the shipping. Just send me an email with your address and I'll get whichever one you want off to you.

Glove_Box_Liner_-_Front.thumb.jpg.1317c5fc6a260e6449f5387ef048573b.jpg

Glove_Box_Liner_-_Repair_Inside.thumb.jpg.ec8d0a7751c72d70d9fd6aa009cbb818.jpgGlove_Box_Liner_-_Repair_Outside.thumb.jpg.b7c1b672811ae5d7ce44d4442c001f37.jpg

Frank - As I thought, all mine are A/C liners. But I have a cardboard and a plastic one spare. The cardboard one is ok, but the plastic one is cleaner. However, it has a repair, as shown below. It is yours if you want it for the shipping. Just send me an email with your address and I'll get whichever one you want off to you.

Thanks Gary, which ever one you send will be fine by me. The repair looks good and sturdy as there's no/not much stress on that part any way, depending on how overloaded with stuff it gets. With my behind seat storage shelf it wont be overloaded any more.